Thursday, February 2, 2017

Cupid's Hearts


Hello and welcome. How has your week been? I'm having a wonderful week after getting a good report from my cardiologist.

Todays card is a CASE of one I saw on the internet, unfortunately I didn't save it so I can't give credit to the person. Cupid was cut on the Silhouette Cameo; hearts are Framelits Hearts Collection dies and dry embossed. My bad, I can't give credit to the designer or the name of the embossing folder....oops!! Background paper is Paper Studio; bow is from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


5 comments:

  1. Textured hearts are the best, these are beautiful! I love your layered cupid he really POPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute, love the hearts. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the textured hearts and the fun background paper. Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this card! You really nailed it! I love those embossed hearts, your design, and especially that charming cupid!! Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks Selina. Glad you're feeling well enough to be back online.

      Delete