Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Cupid, Hearts & Love


Hello and welcome. I hope your week is going well.

Todays card is for my sweet little nail gal. Papers are Stampin UP; Cupid and "Love" are from the Silhouette Cameo; hearts are from Tim Holtz Scribble & Splats die set. I cut the hearts in Blushing Bride and Crumb Cake to give them a little definition. I'm not sure if I'm really happy with it, but I think it's O.K.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. I really love those 'scribbled hearts' they're pretty and cool! Of course you know I also adore that Cupid too! Great card! Oh and the love with the heart as the o is super too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors here, my dear. I love the soft look of your patterned papers. I have that die set....isn't it just so fun? Your card is beautiful, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete