Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Valentine Zombie


Hello and welcome. I hope your week is coming along nicely.

Todays card is a very non-traditional Valentine. Our favorite server is into goth, vampires, skeletons etc., so when I saw this sentiment "ZOMBIES, They love you for what's on the inside.", I just knew I had to use it for her. While wondering what I could put on the front I thought there must be images of zombie Cupid's in cyber space, so to Google I went. Using the Silhouette Cameo, I sized the image to the hearts. It doesn't show in the photo but I punched small hearts in red & black, used clear Wink Of Stella on them, and placed 2 in each corner. It's always so fun to make this kind of card....luckily everyone that knows me accepts my weirdness.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. VERY non-traditional but I am sure it will be perfect for her! I say FUN!!! I can see the red and black hearts, bet they sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, y our server will LOVE this. And yes, it's totally out of the box.

    ReplyDelete