Sunday, January 8, 2017

Thinking Of You


Hello and welcome. I hope you had a good weekend and were able to stay warm.

Todays card is for a very good, long time friend who recently lost one of her closest friends. I made two of these, the second one saying With Deepest Sympathy. In this case I thought the Thinking Of You was more appropriate. Inlaid die cuts are from Stampin Up's Flourish Thinlits.; sentiment stamp is from my stash; dots are Distressed Stickles. This was really very quick and easy.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I have that die set and I'm pinning as a reference...looks quick and easy, but very pretty. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the black and white and the inlaid dies, so elegant really! Perfect card to send! xo~

    ReplyDelete