Monday, January 9, 2017

Sisters Resolve


Hello and welcome. I hope your week is starting out well.

Todays card is for my dear old sister. I was so busy with Christmas and birthday cards that I didn't get a 'chuckle of the month' card done for DOS. Hope this card starts her New Year with a chuckle. Focal image is from an online coloring page. I changed the background and sentiment a tad. The confetti background was found on Google. I masked the girls image to print the background, then paper pieced the sentiment. Frame is Spellbinders Labels 8, confetti around frame was cut on the Silhouette Cameo. Coloring was done with Copic's and I added a little clear Wink Of Stella to the top of the purple dress. Lips are colored with a red gel pen. Sentiment..."This year let's resolve to...make better bad decisions" was found on Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, your DOS will love it. You are so good at lifting stuff off the net and making a wonderful card. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! To better bad decisions! lol Love this!

    ReplyDelete