Friday, January 20, 2017

Rocking Heart



Hello and welcome. I don't know about you, but for me this week has gone by way too fast.

Todays card is for our granddaughter who likes cards with different folds. The rocking card shape is from the Silhouette Cameo. The cut file actually has circles for the center but since this is for Valentine's I decided hearts would be better. White cardstock was run the Close To My Heart ef from Cuttlebug. After coloring some of the embossed hearts I added clear Wink Of Stella. Cupid is also from the Silhouette. This card stands up very nicely.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry




2 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute, and oh, so clever. I love the red and white color palette too. Really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's clever AND cute! I really do love that Cupid, super sweet! Your grand daughter will adore this card! :)

    ReplyDelete