Saturday, January 7, 2017

Masculine Birthday




Hello and welcome. Can you believe we're already through the first week of the new year?? I'm thinking this year will go faster than last year.....but that can't be possible, can it???

January seems to be my month for masculine cards. Todays card is for one of my brothers-in-law 81st birthday. This card kind of came together after I found the piece of background paper in my stash. Labels and dots, actually little "screws", are from the Silhouette Cameo. The top of the screws, with the little slot, have Glossy Accents added. I sort of went a little brain dead trying to print & cut on the Silhouette but the light bulb finally came on. Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. This turned out great! I'm still trying to figure out how to print & cut on my new Cricut Explore. I have no excuse! Love the frame for the sentiment. Wonderful masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this....it's so CAS and I'm going to pin. A wonderful card to use for a quick masculine card!!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy find then! This is the perfect masculine birthday card. Quick, easy and it's design is perfect!

    ReplyDelete