Friday, January 13, 2017

From The Heart



Hello and welcome. I hope you have had a good week.

This is my third year to participate in Winter Sims "Cards From The Heart Card Drive". The cards all go to children who are in the hospital or foster care. Here is the link to Winter's blog http://winterwonderlandcrafter.blogspot.com/2017/01/2017-cards-from-heart-card-drive.html

Card  # 1.. I used the Cuttlebug Cross My Heart ef and randomly colored some of the hearts; big heart is from the Silhouette Cameo; small "conversation" hearts are from a small punch and stamped with words from an old Stampin Up set.

Card # 2..Image is from an online coloring page; background paper is the Paper Studio; heart borders are from the Silhouette Cameo.

Card # 3..Papers are Stampin Up; bee and heart are computer clip art.

I made 4 of each design for a total of 12 cards.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


2 comments:

  1. Wow - 12 cards!!! You have been busy. These are all adorable, I love them!! You have inspired me, now I need to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful, so thoughtful! You are such a dear, a generous soul! Love your Valentine cards, great array of love! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete