Monday, January 16, 2017

First Anniversary


Hello and welcome. If you happen to be in a part of the country that's getting all the ice and snow, I hope you are keeping safe.

Todays card was put together very quickly because when I text my niece to ask when their anniversary was,  she said tomorrow, I said oops, your card's going to be a little late. Sentiment was printed on the computer; black cardstock strips were cut on my Fiskar's paper cutter; heart is from Tim Holtz Scribbles & Splats die set. Once I started putting it together I remembered I had made there wedding card in the same colors....so, I decided to start a "tradition" for them of always making their anniversary cards with black, white & red.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Very striking. I really like the heart and the criss cross black strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this....what a great use of that die. I'm saving, because I have that die and I'm gonna CASE!!!! Love the colors too, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore black, white and red, so festive and elegant, don't you think? That heart die is next on my wish list....but as I just got 3 orders from 3 different stamp companies I must refrain a bit longer (actually 4 as one has not arrived--apparently I think I have hit the lottery lol--I have NOT!) Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the scribbles heart die and the red, black and white.....lovely!

    ReplyDelete