Saturday, December 10, 2016

Snow Much Fun


Hello and welcome. I hope your weekend is going well and you're able to keep warm and dry.

Todays card is for my 11 year old great-grandson. Snowy hills and trees are from the Silhouette Cameo; boy sledding image is from an on line coloring page, colored with Copic's. Snowflake background was made using an old rubber stamp and White Craft Stamp Pad. I doubled the cardstock before fussy cutting the image to give it more stability and popped up the hat trying to give it the look of flying off in the wind. Sentiment is from a Hero Arts  clear stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry 

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, your great grandson will love it. Wonderful design, and that image is so stinkin' cute!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet! What fun it is to laugh and sing a sleighing song tonight....well kind of! lol Love your snowy hills and that little boy having SNOW much FUN! Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here! What a great card! I love the hat flying off. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. I'm so glad you found my blog again.

      Delete