Thursday, December 1, 2016

Santa's Sleigh



Hello and welcome. I hope your week is going well.

Today I'm showing my second design for this years Christmas cards. You can see the first design here. Background is embossed with a snowflake ef from the Paper Studio; solid sleigh, snowflakes and Modern Label punch are cut from red foil paper; top layer of sleigh is cut from silver glitter paper; sleigh is from Stampin Up's Santa's Sleigh Framelit's. Sentiment, Teeny Tiny Wishes, is embossed and punched with the Word Window punch. I made 12 of this design. Now I can get on to making the fun "special" cards for grandkids & great-grandkids.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Loving that snowflake textured background and that glorious sparkly sleigh--fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkly sleigh. Your embossed background is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete