Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Oh, Christmas Tree


Merry Christmas. I hope all your holiday plans are coming together nicely.

Todays card is my last one for this Christmas. Before running the paper through the Brick Wall ef, I swiped the folder with the Basic Gray stamp pad. Tree is from an online coloring page. To get a soft background for the tree I Googled Christmas wrapping paper and found a very soft, subtle pattern. Then I masked the tree before printing the background  Since the recipient of this card has blue lights on her tree I used blue Stickles for the balls, but it doesn't show very well. Window die is Grand Madison Window from Memory Box, lights and branches are Cheery Lyn dies. Branches have red and blue Stickles on them.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Those lights across the window frame are fantastic, and I love the blue lights on the tree, along with the decorated branches on the window. Great embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your brick house and your festive tree, I feel like my Hubby, Tom....a Peeping Tom that is lol Wishing you and your family the merriest of Holidays! xo~ Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great window card....really festive. Merry Christmas, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete