Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Memory Keeper


Hello and welcome. I hope your week is going well.

Last week I posted a card for our 96 year old neighbor and todays card is for her 95 year old hubby.... I think he likes older women. lol. Since he's a retired photographer I thought a vintage camera would be good, so I Googled 'vintage camera images'. I made the background paper by sizing, copy & pasting  the same image as the focal point. Sentiment dies are from Die-namics cut 3 times for stability. Focal image and sentiment are popped up. Edges of background paper were cut with an antique paper cutter that was actually used to cut photos when they were developed. The antique cutter was a gift from one of my brothers-in-law.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. hahaha older women.....Love this masculine card, another style I struggle with! This is picture perfect, wink, wink! You're so clever when on the web and card making!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you can do so much with the Internet! Love the vintage camera and the background paper. The burlap is the perfect touch! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a perfect card for someone who loves photography. My dad would love this, he was an avid photographer too. You always know how to make just the right card for just the right person....he will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete