Thursday, December 29, 2016

Keep On Swinging


Hello and welcome. Today was spent taking down Christmas decorations. Hubby dear did the outside while I did the inside, at least what I could handle from the wheelchair. Hubby dear will have to do the rest. I knew those wheels would work in my favor. LOL

Todays card is for one of our granddaughters. When I found this quote (thank you Pinterest), "No one grows up, They just learn how to act in public.", I immediately thought of Sara. She knows how to act in public but she'll always be a kid at heart. It just doesn't seem possible for her to be 24 already.... Yikes, these grandkids grow up fast.
Background paper is a piece found in my stash; window is the Grand Madison Window die by Memory Box; image is digi from Free Vintage Digi's; sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes punched with the Word Window punch, mounted on the Modern Label punch and popped up. Gems are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated.  Happy New Year!

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. hahaha You should have seen me, those ornaments and lights at the tippy top of an 8 foot tree were no match for me and a chair and a roll of wrapping paper, talk about 'keep swinging' lol Love your card that image is sweet and adorable and brings warmth to me on this chilly 27 degree day, but the sun is shining and soon 2016 will be a distant memory! Happy New year, Gerry! xo~

    ReplyDelete