Thursday, December 22, 2016

Happy 96th Birthday



Hello and welcome. I hope you're ready for Christmas this weekend. Ours will be very quiet with just the two of us. The house is decorated,  packages were shipped in plenty of time, so now we enjoy a quiet holiday weekend.

Todays card is for our neighbor who will be 96 on Christmas Eve. She is the sweetest, and spunkiest,  lady I have ever known.

All papers and sentiment are from Stampin Up; flowers, bow and scalloped oval  are Stampin Up punches; pearls were in my stash. The sentiment probably should have been embossed but I was having a little problem with stamping the day I made this....UGH!!

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Merry Christmas!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Never would have known about the sentiment if you had not mentioned it. 96? Can we or should we even hope for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome birthday card! I love those colors and the pleated fold! So pretty and special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, 96? I have never done a pleated fold and I love the look. I have that patterned paper pack, so I should try it. I know your neighbor will love it!

    ReplyDelete