Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Fine Wine Birthday


Hello and welcome. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to very happy, healthy New Year. It doesn't seem possible that 2017 is just around the corner....where does the time go???

Todays card was sent to my very good, Stamp TV/Blog friend, Donna Phelan, whos birthday is Christmas Day. To make the background paper I Googled wine images and used copy & paste till I had my background. That's also how I got the grape image for the label. I used the Stampin Up Top Note die to cut the paper. Wine bottle is from the Silhouette Cameo. Gold "stickers" are from a Stampin Up flower punch. Inside sentiment (found on Pinterest) "When people say they're aging like fine wine, they usually mean their contents have settled to the bottom". Donna appreciates my sense of humor so I was pretty sure she wouldn't be offended.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


2 comments:

  1. I own this...I own this...I own this....nahnahnannynah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just the perfect card for Donna. You have totally nailed her personality!! LOVE it, and I'm sure she does too!!

    ReplyDelete