Saturday, December 31, 2016

Classic Birthday


Happy New Year!! I hope 2017 will bring you all good things.

Todays card is for a very dear friend's 92 birthday. Oh my goodness, we know a lot of  90 + year olds....maybe because we live in Sun City??? ;)
For this card I Googled classic car and dirt road images. Car is fussy cut and popped up. Having so much sky showing it was easy to print the sentiment. I usually (very lovingly) call him the old coot but thought I'd be nice for a change and call him a "classic".  The photo below shows that I put his name and age on the license plate.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the license plate, you have a great attention to detail! Fantastic card, love that car too! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete