Monday, December 12, 2016

Candy Cane Christmas


Hello and welcome. If you're in one of the parts of the country that got snow this weekend I hope you were safe and dry. I certainly do not miss the snow & cold.

Todays card is for my 19 year old granddaughter who loves cards with different folds. This is a CASE of a card by the very talented Debbie Henderson of Debbie's Designs. All papers are Stampin Up; circles are Stampin up punches; candy cane was cut on the Silhouette Cameo. Below is a photo of the card when open
The candy cane hearts on the sentiment piece were fussy cut from the patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. I know she is going to just love this card and I was hoping some of my customers would use the pieces I sent them as a sample to create more cards. Love the color combo and designer paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! It took me a minute to figure it out, I physically had to pull it apart lol This is awesome, I have never seen this Fold before. She will LOVE it! That candy cane is perfectly sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love, love, love this!!! I wanna CASE it too. Will have to go look and see if I can figure it out. Your papers are fantastic and the card is just fabulous!!! Well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete