Sunday, November 20, 2016

With Deepest Sympathy


Hello and welcome. After two long weeks I finally feel good enough to spend time in my craft room. Thank you for your well wishes.

Unfortunately I was in need of a sympathy card this week after the passing of hubby's 99 year old aunt.
Heat embossed sentiment is an old rubber stamp I've had since I first starting stamping (early 90's). I separated the two portions with a narrow strip of ribbon; bottom portion is embossed with the Leafy Branch ef from Cuttlebug; Flourish Thinlits dies are cut from black glitter paper.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Sympathy card! I love the black & white and the flourish. I might CASE this later in the week. I, too, need one. So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sorry to hear of her passing. What a beautiful card, made with love and full of tender sympathy. I really do love that flourish, so elegant! Thinking of you both! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please give your hubby a hug from me way over here. I'm sorry for your loss. She lived a long long time! You've made such a striking card. I love that style of sentiment and the way you combined the embossed background with the die cut ♥ Take good care ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is lovely. I have that die and forget to use it, thanks for reminding me!! So sorry to hear about your hubby's aunt. Thinking about you guys today.

    ReplyDelete