Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Stocking Invitation


Hello, Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so excited today because our daughter and her family will be here tonight to spend Thanksgiving with us. Even though our 16 & 18 year old grandkids tower over me I still think of them as my 'grandbabies'.

Today I'm showing you the invitation I came up with for hubby dear's poker group. They usually play at one of the club houses, but just before Christmas, we have them at the house for a little Christmas cheer and light supper, then they play here.
The stocking is from the Silhouette Cameo. The "cuff" was run through a snowflake ef; snowflakes are from a EK mini punch with clear Wink of Stella added; holly leaves are also a mini EK punch, berries are red Stickles. The invite is printed on the insert that's very easy to pull out. Candy canes are clip art. The invitation had to be triple folded so it would fit inside.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Take Care!
Gerry

1 comment:

  1. Oh I adore this stocking invite! It reminds me of the ones my Nana would knit. Your snowflake accents look great and I love how you can tuck the actual invite in the stocking. Fa La La La La Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete