Friday, November 18, 2016

November Birthday


Hello and welcome. It's been a slow process getting over my bout with colitis but I think I'm finally making progress. 

Todays card is for my S-I-L. The hexagon shaped card and sentiment are from the Silhouette Cameo; leaves are a multiple leaf die from Dies-R-Us. Sentiment and leaves have clear Wink Of Stella on them. Cardstock is Stampin Up, background paper is the Paper Studio. This was very quick & easy which is about all I can handle right now.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Hopefully I'll get something done to post in the next few days. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Here's to progress! Be well! Love your shaped cards, this is a beauty! A perfect Fall creation for a wonderful Fall birthday! She'll love it! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ugh!!!! That sounds awful, hope you are on the mend. I love this card, I'm so partial to hexagonal shapes, and your card is perfect. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is really beautiful and must be quite sparkly with Wink of Stella on it! I love shaped cards. I'm so sorry you've been terribly ill and hope you continue improving each day! Great card esp for not feeling well ♥

    ReplyDelete