Monday, October 3, 2016

With Deepest Sympathy



Hello and welcome. I hope you're week is starting out well.

In the midst of making fun Halloween cards I find myself in need of a sympathy card....my least favorite to make.  Sentiment, an old rubber stamp from Rubber Stampede, is heat embossed with Black Ice ep; inlaid die cut is Flourish Thinlits from SU; black gems are from my stash. It doesn't show in the photo, but all edges are scored 1/4" in.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. I agree, these are the hardest ones to make. Yours is really lovely. The black and white is classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Least favorite to have to have on hand, but one of the most kindest ones you can send. This is a lovely design, I adore that thinlit die, its very pretty!

    ReplyDelete