Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Mummies Issue


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good day.

When I saw this sentiment I just knew my 23 year old granddaughter would get a chuckle out of it. "For mummies this is not an issue, running out of toilet tissue."  For the background I used the carved wood technique using a spiderweb embossing folder from Paper Studio. Mummy is from an online coloring page; spiders a Provo Craft die with green Stickles for eyes. Top spider is on a piece of spiderweb 'stuff' from Michael's. Since she calls me her crazy grandma I printed the sentiment on clip art of a empty toilet tissue roll and added googly eyes.
Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha too funny! I tell ya that background technique is addicting lol It looks great here. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gee - this card just makes me smile. I'm such a fan on mummies on a Halloween card, and I love what you have done with it here. The embossed background and spiders are the perfect final touch, and that greeting is so stinkin' CUTE!!! Your granddaughter will LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really funny card....love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete