Saturday, October 22, 2016

Little Witch


Hello and welcome. I hope you're enjoying a very nice weekend.

Todays card is for a friend that can be a little clutsy at times. When I saw the sentiment "Little Witch On her own, Trusts her broom To guide her home" I immediately thought of the Crashing Witch cut file from the Silhouette Cameo, and Nicole. Cardstock is Basic Gray for card base and Smokey Slate for embossed layer. I swiped the Tim Holtz Bricked embossing folder with Basic Gray stamp pad. Her boots, bow and hat band have some clear Wink of Stella with Liquid Pearls added to her boots and cuffs. The Liquid Pearls got a tad sloppy looking but I figured that's o.k. for a witch.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Your comments are very important to me. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. ~~SPLAT~~ lol This is AWESOME! I really did laugh out loud! There is a house around the corner, they actually put a witch up like this only she flew into a telephone pole hahaha GREAT card! Thanks for the chuckle--as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute and very, very funny!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me laugh so hard with this! All I could think of were some people I've "had" to work with along the journey of life, all women, who were witchy witchy witchy. This card would have been PERFECT for them. Fortunately, they are few and far between. But why is there always one everywhere we work? At least one, sometimes two... Perfect.

    ReplyDelete