Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Halloween Skull



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week.

Todays card is for our favorite server at our favorite restaurant who loves skeletons, zombies & vampires. Actually she's more like our friend than server.

Layer one is black cs, layer two is skeleton patterned paper from my stash, layer three was done using the carved wood technique from Gina K.  Drippy goo is from a Martha Stewart punch, skull and bow (from glitter paper) were cut on the Silhouette Cameo. To add a little interest to the drippy goo I squeezed some Glossy Accents on a piece of paper and "painted" it on with a small paint brush. Brushing on the GA gives it messy look that's kind of cool on a Halloween card.  Inside skulls are Google clip art. Tiny bow on the Kelly skull is clip art that was printed out, fussy cut and colored with a Copic.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. The bow does it for me LOL GREAT skull Halloween card, but topped with that bow....cracks me up! That background came out awesome--isn't it fabulous!?!? Perfect card for your Kelly! :) I love making that goo in green, easy peasy, it also makes wonderful icicles sprinkled with fine white glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the addition of the bow....so funny. Great background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable...I love the bow, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable...I love the bow, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Kelly is going to LOVE this card. That bow is the perfect final touch, and I love the background paper and drippy goo. Super cute, super fun!!!

    ReplyDelete