Thursday, October 20, 2016

Halloween Skull take 2


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good day.

Here is a card I posted last week. You can see the post here.


I liked it, and had some good comments on it. Well, today I looked at it and wondered how it would look with googly eyes, so of course I just had to try it. I like it much better with the googly eyes. What do you think?


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. I'd really like your opinion on this one. Have  great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



5 comments:

  1. I really like it with the googly eyes. It's amazing how much it changed with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this!!! You are a genius, those eyes are so creepy and real looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha now she can go out and Partaaaaay! lol I love the added googly eyes. She looks like she is about to spew some sassy remark LOL I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You knew I would create someone who makes sassy remarks ;)

      Delete
  4. Loving the bow and the eyelashes. lol Fun card!

    ReplyDelete