Friday, October 7, 2016

Googly Eyed Scarecrow



Hello and welcome. I'm very happy today because our son came for a 4 day visit. He's here to help his dad with a garage sale so there is a lot of father/son bonding going on. Tonight will be mother/son bonding time.

Todays card is for our 7 year old great-grandson. I CASE'd it from the very talented Debbie Henderson. You can see Debbie's card HERE. I don't have the Framelits die Debbie used so I went with Spellbinders Classic Oval die. Patterned paper is from the Paper Studio; bats and ghosts are a Provo Craft die; bow tie from the Silhouette Cameo; nose is hand cut, mouth is hand drawn (obviously). Hair is pulled from burlap ribbon. Sentiment was printed on the computer and punched with the SU Modern Label punch. Top half of googly eyes were colored with a Copic.


Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

5 comments:

  1. He is so cute! And I LOVE the eyelashes Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute! Thanks for all the great details. The burlap hair is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my geeeee - this is so STINKIN' CUTE!!! Perfect for a little great-grandson. Your eyes are wonderful, just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! I never would have thought of coloring those googly eyes--clever! This is a great Fall/Halloween card! Love how you 'built' him and the Designer Papers look great! Enjoy that visit--YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the fun image and papers!

    ReplyDelete