Monday, October 10, 2016

Cup Of Care

front
inside


Hello and welcome. I hope you had a very nice weekend. We had a wonderful weekend with our son. I'm kind of sad to see him leave today.

When I saw this quote (on Pinterest) I thought it would be good for my DOS's (dear old sister) chuckle of the month card. I ran the blue background layer 1" from top & bottom through the SU Seaside embossing folder. Cup was printed and cut on the Silhouette Cameo. Corner dots are Perfect Accents from Stampin Up, colored with a Copic marker. Edges of the cup are sponged with Daffodil Delight stamp pad, popped up on the front. Hubby Dear thinks I could send this to anyone for any occasion. LOL

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry







4 comments:

  1. Too Too funny. It would definitely work for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how stinkin' cute. Your Dear Old Sister will love it! So nice of you to send her so many cards, I could take a lesson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuckle of the Month--love it! That is cute! I am sure she will laugh and smile! :)

    ReplyDelete