Saturday, September 3, 2016

Smile


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a fun and safe Labor Day weekend.

Todays card is the chuckle of the month for my dear old sister. After a mastectomy and a five year oral drug treatment program she has had many dental issues. Before that she had few dental problems. This past week she had her teeth pulled and now has a full set of dentures. Before the procedure dear old sister knew there would be a snarky card on its way.

Fortunately she understands my bizarre sense of humor. I found the sentiment "Life is short...smile while you still have teeth" on Pinterest. My weird sense of humor kicked in and I added "Ooops, too late" for the inside sentiment. Dear old sister loved it. Background piece was run through the Decorative Dots ef; stitched circles and ovals are from Die-namics; dots are white Perfect Accents colored with a Copic; smile face is clip art.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry



4 comments:

  1. INDEED!!! This card totally makes me smile! Such a wonderful, sunny design. LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you can do snarky with love! I hope she feels better, it must be a transition going to dentures! Here's to a great BIG smile in her mailbox! Of course, LOVE your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh heh HEHEHEH!!! Soooo true, eh? Whoops, a tooth fell out lol! This is stinkin' cute!!! Somebody gonna smile all over her face when receiving this!!!

    ReplyDelete