Monday, September 26, 2016

Halloween Bats



Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good start to this last week of September. Uffda!! (can you tell I'm Norwegian??)  time goes by way too fast.

Todays card will go to my 16 year old grandson. Background paper is from my stash; bats and sentiment are from the Silhouette Cameo. I cut the sentiment in orange and black so it has a little dimension. Drippy goo is a Martha Stewart punch; bats eyes are Stickles.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the drippy goo, I have that punch and will be pulling out soon. Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved that drippy goo.....spooky.....and if you cut sparkly white card stock it magically turns into icicles! :) FUN Halloween card, love the bats with their spooky eyes!

    ReplyDelete