Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fall Birthday Wishes



Hello and welcome. Can you believe we're in the middle of September already??? When fall officially arrives next week I hope it brings us some cooler weather.

Todays card is for my niece. Papers are from Stamp TV's last year fall kit. Die cut leaves are from Dies-R-Us, stitched edges die is Die-namics. After stamping the sentiment (an old clear stamp in my stash) I punched it out using the Word Window punch and mounted it on a piece punched with the Modern Label punch. Inside sentiment, found on Pinterest, "I hope your birthday festivities provide optimal entertainment and require minimal coordination!" I thought this was appropriate for her because she takes after her dear old auntie. ;)

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Love the pretty Fall colors...beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling design! Don't you love when elements from different companies and even Pinterest "fall" together beautifully? I do, too! And Gina's papers are pure elegance! Lovely combination ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL Fall card and using the best fall colors! WOW! Loving all of the leaves and your design and layout are awesome!

    ReplyDelete