Thursday, September 22, 2016

BOO!



Hello and welcome. Isn't it nice that fall is officially here? My favorite time of year.

Todays card is for my dear old sister to send to her great-granddaughter. For the background, I masked the moon then I used a cotton ball, torn edge of paper and Night Of Navy stamp pad trying to make a dark cloudy sky. Ghost, cut from white glitter cs, and BOO! are Sizzix Sizzlits; witch, punched from black glitter cs, is a Martha Stewart punch; fence is from the Silhouette Cameo; pumpkins are from an online coloring page colored with Copic's and fussy cut with yellow Stickles added. I also added a few pumpkins to the inside.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!!! Your DOS's granddaughter will LOVE it. I have never tried using a cotton ball to sponge, but I love the effect. Really, really great card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card -- perfect for Halloween! I'm sure your sister's great-granddaughter will enjoy this. Love how you created the pumpkins with the stickles, the fence, ghost, witch, moon & especially that cloudy sky! Also love the style of that sentiment! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Halloween scene.....love the ghost, pumpkins and that fence....I love fences lol Nothing scary here, but that witch lol Boo!

    ReplyDelete