Thursday, September 8, 2016

Birthday Fish



Hello and welcome.  I'm sure some of you are as happy as my hubby about the football season starting tonight. After being married to a sports fan for 53 years I still have no clue what goes on in a football game. lol

Todays card is for our soon to be grandson-in-law. I wanted to kind of personalize it so I went with a fishing theme because he takes his boys fishing all the time. I really struggled with this card since I know nothing about fishing. One might think a girl from MN would know all bout fishing right?? Because I didn't think I would be able to color the fish right I found the image on Google. Fishing pole is from the Silhouette; sentiment from So Happy For You stamp set from Stampin UP. To make the wave cut I used a Wave cutting blade on my rotary cutter. I added a few bubbles with Glossy Accents.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Great layout on this card. LOVE the fish and the fishing pole. Your soon to be Grandson-in-Law will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Thank you for making me snort lemonade out of my nose LOL!!! As soon as I saw the fish, I cracked up! Don't ask me why, it just did. But I needed the laugh ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fish is masterly colored, he looks sooooo real...you nailed it!!! I really thought you would know about fishing lol Great masculine card, he will appreciate your thoughtfulness!

    ReplyDelete