Wednesday, September 28, 2016

5 Panel Halloween


Hello and welcome. I hope you're week is coming along nicely.

Todays card is for our 19 year old granddaughter. She likes cards that are different so hers are always a challenge for me. I CASE'd this 5 Panel Fancy Fold Card from the very talented Debbie Henderson. You can see Debbie's card with instructions HERE.

I made my own background paper using SU's Pumpkin Pie cs with their Stars Decorative Mask and Tim Holtz Woodgrain stencil using a sponge dauber and black stamp pad. Bellyband is a small piece of ribbon I found in my stash; witch in circle is from the Silhouette Cameo.; witch silhouette above the sentiment is Google clip art;  sentiment was found on Pinterest. All edges of the Pumpkin Pie cs are sponged.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. I love this card Gerry and I just know your granddaughter will absolutely love it. The stenciling looks fabulous. I'm so glad you tried this card fold! Love the witch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very clever, love all the elements. Looks like a really fun card to make, well done!!! Your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cool! Love the fun design and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This. Is. Awesome. The best 'fold' I have seen in a long time! FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete