Monday, August 15, 2016

Who Let The Dogs Out



Hello and welcome. I hope you had a great weekend. As usual my weekend was very quiet.

Todays card was quite a challenge for me. A friend asked me to make a 60th birthday card for her sister, not a big challenge right??? Well...she wanted a German Shorthair Pointer, German Shepard, Boxer and a St. Bernard each with a thought bubble above them. Thank goodness she told me what she wanted the sentiment and each thought bubble to say. She also wanted balloons on the front. I found images of all 4 breeds and went from there. What would I do without Google??? Banner and balloons were cut on the Silhouette with some clear Wink of Stella on the balloons. Dog images and thought bubbles were fussy cut; background paper was scored; balloon strings are bakers twine; two top balloons are popped up; all other images are two layers of cs for just a little dimension. I was so relieved when she said she loved it.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


4 comments:

  1. Boy people are very specific with requests and you deliver! That's the crazy part! After reading your title I wanted to sing Woof Woof.....not sure if you recall that little ditty lol This is a GREAT card! I am super impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a challenge! You did great. I love your card and the cute sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that WAS a challenge. But you met it beautifully, well done. I'm sure your friend will love it, as will the recipient. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job creating such a specific card. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete