Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Sunflower



Hello and welcome. I think maybe our hot, hot, hot season is coming to an end. We've had a few days now without triple digit temps. Yayyyyy!!

For todays card I used a rubber stamp from Stampendous. It's colored (very badly) with Copic's, and I added a little clear Wink Of Stella on the ladybug. Embossing folder is one from Sizzix that I've had for years, sorry I don't know the name of it. Burlap is from my stash. It doesn't show in the photo, but I distressed the edges of the stamped layer. 

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

6 comments:

  1. Oh I think this is stunning! I love the sunflowers, gorgeous! Sweet little Lady Bug too! Great texture and burlap accent. Happy Fall....YIPPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gerry, I saw this on Stamp TV and decided to check our your blog. This sunflower card is so pretty. I happen to like the way you colored it. The touch of burlap with the embossing folder really finishes it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Karen. Thanks for checking out my blog, hope you come back.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE this Geri! Beautiful texture on the background, and your sunflower is amazing. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Gerry! Your sunflower is lovely and I really like the embossed background. A great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunflowers just make me happy! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete