Sunday, August 21, 2016

Golden Anniversary



Hello and welcome. I hope you've had a good weekend.

My original thought when starting this card was to CASE one of Donna Phelan's beautiful anniversary cards. Well; after 2 attempts I did not do justice to Donna's card so I went in a completely different direction. Sorry Donna. I tell ya, some days I just go brain dead. lol

Sentiment and numbers are from the Silhouette Cameo, cut from gold metallic cardstock, flourish is Die-namics Fancy Flourish die. The white background paper is Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper from Stampin Up. Unfortunately the embossing doesn't show in the photo.

Thanks for stopping by, please come soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Oh I find that hard to believe....you probably surpassed anything I have created and you didn't want to hurt my feelings! This is spectacular! The metallic gold paper is PERFECT for this 50th Celebration! I really love that font choice too! And that Flourish, what a magnificent beauty! This is grand!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You give me too much credit Donna....trust me, my CASE would not make you proud :(

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful, I love the flourish. I'm sure your other card was beautiful too, you never disappoint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold and that wonderful flourish! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete