Monday, August 8, 2016

Flourish Thinlits



Hello and welcome. I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are looking forward to a great week. After a very fun trip visiting our kids, grandkids, great-grandkids and siblings, it's good to be back in my craft room.

Todays card was made so I good use my new Stampin Up Flourish Thinlits dies. I love the color combo of bright green and navy for clothes so I thought why not on a card. White Liquid Pearls were added for a little blingy interest. Inside is finished except for the sentiment...I'll fill in the blank when I decide what occasion I'll use it for.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this color combo and then how you reversed it on the inside! Pretty AND clever! That flourish is beautiful and all of the dies are so pretty and delicate! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got this set and haven't used it yet. You have used it beautifully, love your colors. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the leafy flourish and the pretty colors...great card!

    ReplyDelete