Thursday, August 18, 2016

Birthday Baseball Cap


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week.

Todays card is for our great-grandson. His baseball season is over for this year but he is such a good player I wanted to make him a baseball themed card. Last year I made him a football card...he is quite the little athlete. The shaped card is from the Silhouette Cameo and I also cut the letters & numbers on the Silhouette. The black cord is a piece I found in my stash. Very easy-peasy.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is awesome! The hat came out beautifully! Love how you personalized it too! Kaden will LOVE this! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a wonderful great-grandma! Love the shaped card. He'll love this!

    ReplyDelete