Saturday, July 9, 2016

Why Yes!


Hello and welcome. I hope your weekend is going well. My weekend started out great last night, wine & chit-chat on the patio with a friend.

Todays card is for my dear old sister's chuckle of the month. For the background paper I Googled 'free telephone background paper'. The phones are actually different colors but I printed it in Grayscale. For the image I Googled 'vintage women', sentiment "Why Yes. I have been known to use every swear word in a single sentence" was found on Pinterest. Stitched ovals are Die-namics.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. hahaha Ya know, your sister is not the only one who enjoys your Chuckle Of The Month cards lol Another sure to be classic! My daughter tells the story of how she learned her 1st swear word, not from me, but my Mother....whilst watching the Boston Red Sox LOL There were a lot of sad years between 1918 and 2004 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just amazed how you come up with all these cute and funny cards. This one is no exception, love the black and white....so vintage-y!!

    ReplyDelete