Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sleepytime Kitty


Hello and welcome. I hope your week is going well. I'm very excited this week because I'm getting ready to go to MN to see my kids/grandkids/great-grandkids and siblings. YIPPEEE!!

Todays card was made using the Stampin Up Sheltering Tree stamp set I recently got. Window die is the Grand Madison Window die from Memory Box, background paper is Gina K, cs is Stampin Up, kitty is from an online coloring page colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Oooh have a FUN trip! Love this window card. The scene outside is perfect, great backyard! The sleeping kitty is the perfect accent or inside! Travel safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have a ball. Nothing like spending time with family. Your card is so stinkin' CUTE! You have used that die perfectly, and I love that little kitten. I have thought about getting that set. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable sweet scene!!!! It's oooozing love! I hope you have a safe and fun trip with all your little ones kissing grandma!!!! They will fill your cup until it runs over -- Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely window scene and I love the sleeping kitty. Have a safe trip and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete