Monday, July 18, 2016

Monochromatic Butterflies



Hello and welcome. I hope your week is getting off to a good start. With our triple digit temperatures I'm lovin' my craft room even more, nice and cool in here.

Todays card is one I made 'just because'. When a piece of background paper (Perfectly Artistic Designer Series from SU) dropped on a piece of cardstock I thought they looked so good together it would make for a pretty card. Cardstock is some I bought at a paper warehouse where a friend and I stocked up before they closed. "birthday wishes", from the SU So Happy For You stamp set, was heat embossed before I ran the paper through the Cuttlebug Textile ef. Large butterfly is Memory Box die, small butterflies were cut on the Silhouette. All butterflies have Clear Wink Of Stella on them and are popped up.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. Oh stay cool! Craft through it! ;) LOVE that background, isn't gorgeous? And then topped with those beautiful butterflies = WOW factor! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love monochrome, one of my favorite looks. I really like the texture on this card, and of course that beautiful color and those butterflies. Just gorgeous....triple DIGITS???? AAACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty in pink! Love the butterflies and that pretty background!

    ReplyDelete