Saturday, July 16, 2016

Kindergarten


Hello and welcome. I hope you are having a nice, fun, and/or relaxing weekend.

Todays card is for my sister's great-granddaughter (I love making kids cards). Card base is the last piece of Bashful Blue cs I had .....oh how I wish that color wasn't retired. Clouds are stamped with Craft Whisper White. Sorry I can't tell you where the rubber stamp is from, the name is wore off. "Kindergarten" and the sun are from the Silhouette; bus is from an online coloring page colored with Copic's and fussy cut on double cardstock (I just couldn't resist putting Zoe's picture in one of the windows). Sentiment was printed on the computer; grass is a MS punch. The road lines were made with a white gel pen. Phrases and crayon frame were found on Google.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry


5 comments:

  1. Oh this is the BEST! What a fun card, love the bus and her peeking out the window! You are just the cleverest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, that bus is so stinkin' adorable. Well done, very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in LOVE with your entire scene!!!! So adorbs with a real picture in the window!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! The bus is wonderful, and her picture in it is just perfect. You're such a great lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how fun! Love the bus and the pictures. What a great way to start the school year.

    ReplyDelete