Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hello


Hello and welcome. I hope your week is going well.

Todays card is from the June Card Kit from Debbie Henderson for my June order. You can see Debbie's card here. I changed the layout a little by offsetting  the focal image and doily. The flower on the side of the jar is to hide an unwanted glue smudge. All the pieces were cut, stamped, embossed and punched, all I had to do was put them together.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. I have just gotten that SU stamp set and dies and can't wait to use them. Your card is being pinned for future reference...really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh oooh oooh I love a jar on a card. Isn't this striking! Pretty and delicate background texture, lovely doily accent and your flowers are BEAUTIFUL! This is a fabulous design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete