Saturday, July 23, 2016

Getting Old


Hello and welcome. With the whole nation in a heat wave I hope you're able to stay somewhat cool and comfortable.

After this card I hope I'm done with masculine birthdays for a while....have I ever mentioned that I'm not fond of making masculine cards???  This one was really pretty easy, a Martha Stewart border punch and candles cut on the Silhouette. I added a touch of clear Wink Of Stella to the flames and adhered the center candles to chip board for a little dimension. Like most of my cards, the sentiment was the first step..."The sad part of getting old is...You stay young on the inside, but nobody can tell anymore". Thank goodness the recipients of my cards know I just can't be nice.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry 

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet, love this design! The colors look great too! The upside of getting old, nobody remembers how old we are! lol

    ReplyDelete