Sunday, July 3, 2016

CASEd From Donna P



Hello and welcome. It's good to be back in my craft room. Last week I was dealing with some heart issues that kept me kind of laying low. Everything's fine now, hubby dear says I'm back to my normal sassy self.

Todays card is one I CASEd from my good, very talented friend, Donna Phelan...see her card here.  There's no sentiment on the front because I didn't know what occasion it would be for. I have since decided to use it for an anniversary. After seeing Donna's card I just had to have that Dies R Us butterfly set. The black ones are cut from glitter cs and the ribbon is a glitter ribbon; white enamel dots are colored with a Copic. After cutting the same butterflies from the white layer I used a black marker to edge the cut outs so they appear to have a little dimension. Before attaching the color cs I ran it through the Decorative Dots ef. The smaller butterflies on the inside were cut on the Silhouette.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a happy and safe Fourth of July.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Super pretty. Donna has lots of cards I would like to CASE. You have done it perfectly, love your colors!! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is SPECTACULAR! I think you have surpassed my creation. I really like your colors, they are so pretty! Isn't that die set great? So affordable! Thanks for the shout out! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous!!! I love how you CASEd Donna's card! She has so many outstanding creations to learn from!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful CASE, Gerry! Love the colors. Bet that glitter cardstock looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete