Monday, July 11, 2016

Birthday Hexagon


Hello and welcome. Hope your weekend was a good one.

Todays card is for one of my B-I-l's. Masculine cards are always a challenge for me but I think this one turned out O.K. I wanted something a little different and thanks to Silhouette, shaped cards are pretty easy to make. Everything was cut on the Silhouette, background layers were run through the Decorative Dots ef, balloons have some Clear Wink of Stella on them. Happy birthday circle is two layered together for a little definition. Inside sentiment, "Don't think of yourself as getting older... You are, of course, but it's best not to think of it." was found on Pinterest. Oh my, whatever would I do without Pinterest????

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

4 comments:

  1. Love the shape and that HB cut! This looks awesome and is perfect for any male! I like it....so there!!! Oh and of course, great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so partial to shaped cards, and this one is just wonderful. All those die cuts are just fabulous, your BIL will LOVE it!! Great texture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful shaped card and the pretty color combo. Masculine cards are hard for me too, but this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I need to CASE this! What a great card! Love the colors (I think I told you those are West Virginia Mountaineer colors -- where I'm from). Some of the family wears nothing but blue & gold! I love the sentiment, too. You always come up with, or find, the greatest sentiments!

    ReplyDelete