Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Baby Shower Invitations



Hello and welcome. The summer is going by pretty fast now that the 4th of July is past. Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend.

A friend asked if I could come up with an invitation for a baby shower for her D-I-L. Butterflies will be the theme for the shower so on the first one I randomly stamped and heat embossed butterflies with clear ep; the scalloped trim has Clear Wink Of Stella added. The second one has Liquid Pearls along the scalloped bottom; Clear Wink Of Stella on the collar and a organdy ribbon/bow. I hope she likes one of these so I don't have to try again. If she chooses the second one hopefully I'll do better with the bow and the liquid pearls

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

2 comments:

  1. These are super CUTE! Love both designs! Pretty butterflies, love embossing in clear, so shiny! These really are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' CUTE!!! How adorable and perfect. I must pin for future reference. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete