Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Three Sides


Hello and welcome. I hope you're having a good week. We are having quite a heat wave here in the desert.....100 plus every day. It's supposed to cool down this weekend....mid to high 90's.

Todays card is the chuckle on the month for my dear old sister. I found the sentiment: "I Have 3 Sides... 1.The quiet and sweet side. 2.The fun & crazy side. 3.The side you never want to see." on Pinterest. When I saw the sentiment I remembered this cute little image I have from an online coloring page. Card base and frame are Calypso Coral cs; background paper is Stampin Up's Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer paper. To color the designer paper I used a cotton ball and Calypso Coral ink then wiped it with a paper towel (kind of emboss resist??). I colored white enamel dots with Copic markers for the corners. Spellbinders Labels 4 was used for the frame.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that sweet innocent looking image and your sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find something funny and creative to put on your cards, and this one is no exception. LOVE it....so stinkin' CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha You know I LOVE this! That sweet little image is super cute and perfect for that sassy little sentiment! You're a hoot! :)

    ReplyDelete