Saturday, June 11, 2016

Swimming is Dangerous


Hello and welcome. I hope everything is going well in your little corner of the world.

Todays card is for a very dear, long time friend. The idea for this card came from a sentiment I found on Pinterest..."At our age swimming is dangerous. Lifeguards don't try as hard."  The lovely beach lady and the lounge chair are from online coloring pages, colored with Copic's. For the sand I tore and sponged the top edge of a piece of "sandy" design paper in my stash. After printing the images on Whisper White I masked them to make the sky/water background by using a cotton ball with Bashful Blue & Coastal Cabana stamp pads. I used a craft knife to cut around those beautiful sexy legs and the bottom of the beach chair then slipped the design paper under the cut outs.

Thanks for stopping by, please come back soon. Comments are greatly appreciated. Have a great day.

Take Care!
Gerry

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you keep coming up with these super cute and sometimes outrageous cards. This one is no exception....so stinkin' adorable. Just always puts a smile on my face!!! Genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha so funny....hopefully NOT true! ;) Super cute! Your coloring is perfect, love the blue and yellow theme! She will adore this card as she does you! Hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! You come up with the funniest images and sentiments.

    ReplyDelete